DHA is a government-owned real estate development company that controls housing and municipal services for Defence neighborhoods across Pakistan. It is the second-largest residential community in Pakistan after Bahria Town. DHA Multan is a new housing development project of the Defence Housing Authority. The project was launched almost a year ago, but the official launch was announced in March 2017. Like other DHA projects, DHA Multan provides luxury and comfort to its residents with security and confidence.
Like other DHA projects, DHA Multan provides luxury and comfort to its residents with security and confidence. DHA Multan is a legal housing society developed by the Defense Housing Authorities. The developers plan to provide every facility to make it a fully modern world housing society. Multan is not considered one of the most luxurious cities in the country, but it is quite developed. DHA Multan is not considered to be the only modern, luxurious, and safe housing society for the people of Multan and South Punjab.
No DHA Housing Society has a specific owner. DHA Housing Society projects are handled by retired or senior officers of the Armed Forces. Similarly, the chairman of the DHA Multan project is Lt. Gen. Muhammad Naeem Ashraf and the project. The director is Muhammad Shoaib Anwar Kayani.
DHA Multan is located on Bosan Road near GT Road and there are several other major roads passing by the Society. Its main location is the single best-selling location. DHA Multan’s head office is on Multan Public School Road, near the Northern Bypass. It is located near Bahauddin Zakaria University. Since DHA Multan is planned on a very large plot of land, it has two ends, one Bosan Road, and the other Matital Road. DHA Multan has an entrance gate at both ends of the society. DHA Multan is:
- Located at Bosan Road
- Approximately 01 min drive away from Matital Road
- Approximately 10 min drive away from University Road
- Approximately 05 min drive away from Ahmad Road
- Approximately 11 min drive away from Northern Bypass
- Approximately 12 min drive away from Multan Bypass
Following are the projects that are completed in DHA Multan:
- DHA Multan Nursery
- Rumanza Golf Course
- The Arena
- Askari Housing
- Dealers Enclave I
- DHA Multan Villas
- Site Office
- Sub Office Lahore
- Sub Office Islamabad
- Sub Office Karachi
- 360 Zoo
- Sewerage treatment plant
- Villas community plant
- Electrification of Sector M
There are many projects that are not completely developed as of yet. Following are the names of the projects that are developing in DHA Multan:
- Bilal Masjid
- Rescue 1122
- Food Court
- Masjid Quba
- Main Office
- Center Square
- Shopping Arcade
- Pakistan Square
- 1st BTS Jazz Tower
- Indoor Sports Complex
- DHA Membership Club
- Masjid e Amna Sector M
- Healthcare facility – AM99
- Dealers Enclave II
- Rehmatullil Alameen Mosque
There are many projects that are upcoming. They are not started yet, but they are on the list of administration. Following are the names of those projects that are upcoming:
- 3D/5D Cinema
- Theme Park
- Water Park
- Mega Mall
- Fast University
- Twin Towers
DHA Multan is expanded on 9000-acre land.
After residential and commercial plots, DHA Multan has announced DHA villas. They are the best pre-designed villas for families to live a good life. Available villas are 6, 9, and 12 marla in size. The reservations and privacy of the people living in the villa are also completely protected.
DHA Multan Plots Sizes
Plot sizes available at DHA Multan are:
Following are the residential plot sizes available in DHA Multan:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Following are the Commercial plot sizes available in DHA Multan:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
Reasons why should one invest in DHA Multan
- DHA Multan is an uninterrupted housing scheme for safety, amenities, All the facilities available in the society are in accordance with the international standards of the communities. DHA Multan provides schools, colleges, universities, parks, theme parks, zoos and many more.and modernization.
- DHA Multan is being prepared under the supervision of retired military personnel. That’s why this housing society assures residents of credibility.
- All the facilities available in the society are in accordance with the international standards of the communities. DHA Multan provides schools, colleges, universities, parks, theme parks, zoos and many more.
- In short, DHA Multan is the best home for families. In addition, all the basic services provided by the community are very affordable.
- At present plots in DHA Multan are available at low prices, but it will take at least 1 to 2 years to recover the profit. But, of course, the profits will be higher.
How to book a place in DHA Multan Villas?
Guidelines for online applications
- An application form is only valid for one villa if you want to book two villas and two application forms are required.
- DHA Multan Challan Form is available on the site.
- Complete all fields of application.
- Anyone can apply, local and overseas Pakistani
- DHA Multan prices are fixed
How to Book Plots in DHA Multan?
For booking of your plot in DHA Multan you will need these documents:
- DHA Application form
- DHA Multan form
- DHA Multan challan
- DHA Multan installment form (in case of villas)
- 2 Copy of your CNIC
- 2 Copy of your Next to kin (father/ mother/ brother/ wife /sister)
- 2 Passport size photograph
- Booking amount in the form of (Cheque/ Pay order/ Cash)
- The actual address of the applicant is reachable
The procedure to buy a plot in DHA Multan
Following is an easy way to buy a DHA Multan file by following the steps:
- Contact us and get the latest price of plots in DHA Multan.
- After knowing the price, you will have to deposit Rs. 200,000 / – token in the given account
- Many documents are also required for booking, including a CNIC copy, 6 photos, name, and address of the allottee.
- It will take approximately 7 business days to process the notice.
- An original copy of the notification letter will be sent to your address for verification.
- After confirming the notification letter, Rs. 10,000 for notification letter and Rs. 69,160 to be submitted.
- It also takes about 7 working days to issue a letter.
- Once the allotted letter is ready, you will have to be physically present at DHA Multan to receive the letter.