Sultanabad CHS (Commercial Housing Society) is an illegal residential project located in the bustling city of Karachi, Pakistan. It is a well-planned and organized housing society, designed to meet the growing demand for modern and comfortable living spaces in the city.
The society is situated in the heart of Karachi’s commercial and business hub, making it an ideal location for individuals and families looking for a convenient and accessible living space. The society is easily accessible from major roads and highways, providing residents with a hassle-free commute to their workplaces and other important destinations.
|Sultanabad CHS (Commercial Housing Society)
Why this society is illegal?
In general, an unauthorized or illegal housing scheme refers to a development that has been built without the necessary legal approvals, permits, or permissions from the relevant authorities. Such schemes often lack basic amenities such as water, sewage, and electricity, and may pose risks to the safety and health of the residents.
It is important to note that the legality of a housing scheme is subject to local laws and regulations, and can be impacted by various factors such as zoning laws, environmental regulations, and building codes. If you have specific concerns or questions about the legality of the Sultanabad CHS Karachi or any other housing scheme in Karachi, it may be best to consult with legal professionals or local authorities who are more familiar with the situation.
Owners & Developers
Although this is a living society but proved to be illegal in recent days, which is developed by the promising housing developers Nishan-e-Haider.
Sultanabad CHS Karachi Location
Sultanabad CHS (Cooperative Housing Society) is located in Sector 3 Manghopir Road Karachi.
Master Plan of Sultanabad CHS Karachi
1. Land Use: A plan for the use of land within society, including residential areas, commercial areas, parks, and community facilities.
2. Infrastructure: A plan for the construction of roads, water supply, sewage, and drainage systems.
3. Zoning: A plan for the division of society into different zones, based on land use and the type of development.
4. Development Guidelines: A set of guidelines for the construction of buildings, including height restrictions, setback requirements, and design standards.
5. Transportation: A plan for transportation within society, including public transportation, pedestrian walkways, and parking.
6. Community facilities: A plan for the development of community facilities such as schools, hospitals, and recreational areas.
7. Environmental concerns: A plan for the preservation of natural resources and the mitigation of environmental impacts of development.
8. Implementation: A timeline and budget for the implementation of the master plan.
It is important to note that the specific details of the master plan would depend on the size and scope of the commercial housing society and the local regulations and requirements.
Facilities and Amenities
- Standby Generator
Sultanabad CHS Karachi Features
- Boundary Wall
- Community Center
In conclusion, the illegal commercial housing society of Sultanabad is a grave threat to the safety and security of the residents. The government needs to take swift action to ensure that such activities are not repeated in the future. The citizens of the area should be vigilant and report any illegal activities in their surroundings to the authorities. It is essential to ensure that the development of any area should be done following the building codes and regulations to ensure the safety of the residents and the environment.