- Saadi Town is named after famous Persian poet Shaikh Saadi who wrote Bostan and Gulistan.
- Saadi Town is a project of Pakland Housing Projects
- It is a boundary wall town
- Saadi Town is one of the well-known residential societies with its No Objection Certificate (NOC) approved by Cantonment Board Malir (CBM).
- Saadi Town also owns NOC for the supply of gas and electricity. The people enjoy a nonstop supply of electricity.
- Saadi Town is divided into seven blocks
- Saadi Town Karachi is a CBM-approved residential society located in Scheme 33, close to Super Link Road, Karachi.
- City District: Malir
- Union Councils: 6
- Coordinates: 24°58’3″N 67°10’19″E
PLOTS IN SAADI TOWN
All Plots(190) including:
- Residential Plots
- Commercial Plots
Locations of Plots For Sale in Saadi Town
- Saadi Town – Block 7(48)
- Saadi Town – Block 5(18)
- Saadi Town – Block 4(17)
- Saadi Town – Block 2(11)
- Saadi Town – Block 6(2)
- Saadi Town – Block 3(2)
- Saadi Town – Block 1(2)
The residential plots of the following sizes are available in Saadi Town:
- 120 sq. yd.
- 200 sq. yd.
- 240 sq. yd.
- 400 sq. yd.
The commercial plots of the following sizes are available in Saadi Town:
- 83 sq. yd.
- 88 sq. yd.
- 89 sq. yd.
- 90 sq. yd.
- 120 sq. yd.
- 147 sq. yd.
For further information and more details we are happy to assist you and connect with you
How to book a plot in Saadi Town
- You can visit Saadi Town head office: 12A, Street 32, Maqboolabad nearby Trade Tower, Karachi.
- You can contact us to connect with them for you :